Kooringal Vet Hospital's Professional Pet Grooming Services
Grooming is an important part of pet care. Depending on the breed, age, and health of your pet, grooming may even need to be a part of you and your pet’s daily routine. Many breeds require less grooming than others, but regular pet grooming always helps to keep your pet healthy and comfortable.
We offer a full range of grooming, clipping and washing services for cats, dogs and rabbits of all sizes and breeds.
- Full body style clip
- Tidy up\Hygiene Clip
- Trimming, clipping and styling
- Shampoo and conditioner (including medicated washes), bathing and blow-drying
- Nail trimming including dewclaws where necessary
- Grooming out undercoats
- Ear cleaning and plucking
- Grass seed prevention
- Anal Glands expression
- Check teeth
- Information on flea management
- We can also do grooming under sedation if your pet is anxious or stressed.-
If you wish to have that special care for your pet and want them to look their best, call us at Kooringal Vet Hospital 6922 5375/ The Dogroom 6925 6002 to book an appointment.